Mother's Day Gift Ideas
Because I've spent almost 30 years shopping for my own mama, I know how hokey many Mother's Day gifts can be. So, if you're running short on time but still want to make Mother's Day special for someone in your life, here's your go-to list!
1. Professional massage. Because kids are heavy, breastfeeding screws up your back, and the baby throws her pacifier on the floor 1,000 times every day. This pain is a problem only professionals can fix.
2. Tile Pro. This little guy hooks onto your keys and helps you locate them when they go missing. Because mom brain is real.
3. Cute and stylish headbands. Because postpartum hair loss is a thing.
4. Popsocket. This will help Mama grip her phone more easily. Because our hands are full.
5. This bamboo bathtub caddy. Because we all need a place to rest our wine while taking a peaceful bubble bath.
6. Donate to a cause she cares about in her honor. Because moms make the world a better place.
If you're a mama, what is the best Mother's Day gift you've every received? Leave me a note in the comments!